Thursday, June 23, 2011

So THIS is what the jerk has been doing.

Well, it's been officially announced now so I guess I can splurge to the world what has taken me away from doing stuff for this blog.

I've been putting together a book of the art for the upcoming Steve Spielberg movie version of "Tintin".
In it you'll find pieces of art from some of your favourite Weta Workshop artists. Including Frank Victoria, Rebekah Holguin, Rob Baldwin, Christian Pearce, Greg Broadmore, Adam Anderson, Matty Rodgers, Tim Gibson, Paul Tobin, Daniel Falconer, Stephen Crowe and Gus Hunter. Also they are pieces from your favourite Weta Digital artists including Michael Pangrazio and Ravi Bansal. Unfortunately there are also a few scribblings from your least favourite Weta Workshop artist in there too but don't worry. I printed my paintings on cork which can be used as a dartboard if the reader needs to hone their dart throwing skills.

You can pre-order the book from the link below if y'all are interested. It's the perfect Christmas present for people who like getting Christmas presents.

http://www.wetanz.com/the-art-of-the-adventures-of-tintin/

5 comments:

  1. My favourite Weta Workshop artist is you, Chris Guise - it's your hugability that tips you over the edge past competitors like Frank Victoria. Only just mind - he is also quite hugable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (two posts in the same week...judging for your posting patron, it's bad sign…)

    Congratulations, it looks like a good edition (al least judged by it's cover...)
    I'm not a Tintin fan (I'm afraid I'll never be one), so I'll never know what's inside that book. But that does not prevent me from throwing darts at Tintin (or at his dog) in other occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also seen this and it is also rad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen rad, it is this. Congratulations Crispy, you must/should be stoked!

    ReplyDelete